Thread: Weatherby Lazermark 5 panel in 300 Weatherby Magnum

Default Weatherby Lazermark 5 panel in 300 Weatherby Magnum

Up for sale is a beautiful Weatherby Lazermark 5 panel with minor blue loss at the tip of the barrel and a few other marks but nothing to speak of. Overall it is in excellent condition. I have more pictures or if you need something specific just let me know. Buyer pays shipping or it can be picked up locally. Must have a copy of FFL before shipping. $1100. Email with any questions or for additional pictures.
    NOTE: SCOPE, RINGS, BASE NOT INCLUDED IN SALE BUT IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE. SCOPE IS A LEUPOLD VX-3 3.5X10, 40MM MATTE, 1", DUPLEX.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180909_152628.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	106.0 KB 
ID:	7118Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180909_152637.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	105.5 KB 
ID:	7119Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180909_152658.jpg 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	7120Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180909_152709.jpg 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	7121Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180909_152738.jpg 
Size:	106.3 KB 
ID:	7122Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180909_152755.jpg 
Size:	103.0 KB 
ID:	7123Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180909_152834.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	7124
    Last edited by Tschim; 09-21-2018 at 14:07.

Default Re: Weatherby Lazermark 5 panel in 300 Weatherby Magnum

Somebody needs to grab this rifle before this guy comes to his senses. Whatta rifle for whatta price!

God Bless
    Mark
    Psalm 23

.17HMR Mark XXII; .22-250 Vanguard Sporter
    .220 SVM "Rocket"
    .224 Mark V SVM; .240 Mark V ULW
    .257 Mark V Lazermark; .257 Mark V Silhouette Thumbhole; .25-300 Custom5 Panel Lazermark
    .270 Mark V Lazermark; .270 Mark V 5 Panel Lazermark
    7MM Mark V 5 Panel Lazermark
    .300 Mark V Deluxe; .300 Mark V Accumark; .300 Mark V Deluxe
    .30-378 Mark V Fibermark
    .30-378 Mark V Accumark Custom
    .338-378 Mark V Accumark Stainless Composite
    .340 Mark V Deluxe; .340 Mark V Deluxe Thumbhole
    .375 Mark V Custom
    .375 H&H Mark V Custom
    .378 Mark V Deluxe
    .416 Mark V Lazermark
    .460 Mark V Deluxe
    Athena Grade III 20Ga. O/U

If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!

'No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'

-- Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by mark81253 View Post
    Somebody needs to grab this rifle before this guy comes to his senses. Whatta rifle for whatta price!
    I would if it wasn't his first post, or if he, she, they, didn't think it was important to include their "handle" for other forums, and didn't even introduce themselves here.

I fully understand someone wanting to get their "for sale item" to the forum best suited for the item. However, as a Weatherby/Luger/Winchester/long range/trapping/hunting/fishing/welding/mechanic/automobile/light truck/heavy equipment/wood working/fabricating/general interest in gun's guy, with a long history on multiple forums, I would never post a "for sale" item on a new forum without an introduction & a "shout out" to the forum's I could actualy be found at & expect any results. Call me a cinik, but I was burned on a $30.00 box of bullets by a guy with no history anywhere.

Hope all is on the up & up and someone ends up with a hell of a good Weatherby. Use Bing for search engine & search the username, the results youre looking for are usually on page 2 or 3 of the results.

Rob
    Education is expensive, be it university or emergency room

Quote Originally Posted by robert6715 View Post
    I would if it wasn't his first post, or if he, she, they, didn't think it was important to include their "handle" for other forums, and didn't even introduce themselves here.

I fully understand someone wanting to get their "for sale item" to the forum best suited for the item. However, as a Weatherby/Luger/Winchester/long range/trapping/hunting/fishing/welding/mechanic/automobile/light truck/heavy equipment/wood working/fabricating/general interest in gun's guy, with a long history on multiple forums, I would never post a "for sale" item on a new forum without an introduction & a "shout out" to the forum's I could actualy be found at & expect any results. Call me a cinik, but I was burned on a $30.00 box of bullets by a guy with no history anywhere.

Hope all is on the up & up and someone ends up with a hell of a good Weatherby. Use Bing for search engine & search the username, the results youre looking for are usually on page 2 or 3 of the results.

Rob
    Rob,
    You obviously need to do more research before you start making snide, accusatory comments as it seems you've jumped to a conclusion without any basis. I have the EXACT same handle on many of the major forums, which you have obviously never checked or looked into. Does 432 posts on this site make you something special, give you the power to be judge and jury over everybody else, or does it mean your life just revolves around spouting off about things you know nothing about. Guess your motto is guilty until proven innocent, sounds like the current Kavanaugh hearings to me.

All you had to do was contact me and ask any questions you'd like instead of taking a cheap shot from the sidelines which pretty much says all we need to know about you.

Bottom line, I'm looking to sell a great rifle at a great price, so, IF you have the money and can afford the rifle, buy it as I am a straight up, no bs, Seller. I can provide any documentation you need to satisfy your concerns. I don't need the money or your ignorant comments so put up or shut up.

By the way the correct spelling is cynic, not cinik.