Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A True Circus

Default Re: A True Circus

LOL! All too funny to read; probably not so funny to be there.

8 weeks, 4 days. 60 days total. That's how long it's been since I so called had this goddamned shoulder of mine fixed. I have been in agony every single day since. 24/7 racking pain. I have virtually lived on a steady daily diet of opiod narcotic pills. I have lost 25 pounds. It has not eased up for a single second. Physical therapy has been a fu^king joke!! So after REPEATEDLY telling my doctor that I hurt like hell he ordered an MRI last Thursday. Was hoping to hear some results on Friday but they all go to Margarittavillle every Friday at 1300 hours.

So welcome to HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!! I get a call first thing this morning. MRI has revealed that the surgery failed and I have a severe buildup of fluid in my shoulder and there may be some concern for some damn disease implications. So I am off to the hospital for some lab testing this afternoon to see about the disease horseshit thing and am scheduled to see my surgeon on Thursday. In the mean time I am confined to my recliner prison cell high on drugs.

My spirit has been broken. I have never been this low. I have lost my faith. My God has failed me. I am lost in dejected oblivion.

God Bless
    Mark
    Psalm 23

.17HMR Mark XXII; .22-250 Vanguard Sporter
    .220 SVM "Rocket"
    .224 Mark V SVM; .240 Mark V ULW
    .257 Mark V Lazermark; .257 Mark V Silhouette Thumbhole; .25-300 Custom5 Panel Lazermark
    .270 Mark V Lazermark; .270 Mark V 5 Panel Lazermark
    7MM Mark V 5 Panel Lazermark
    .300 Mark V Deluxe; .300 Mark V Accumark; .300 Mark V Deluxe
    .30-378 Mark V Fibermark
    .30-378 Mark V Accumark Custom
    .338-378 Mark V Accumark Stainless Composite
    .340 Mark V Deluxe; .340 Mark V Deluxe Thumbhole
    .375 Mark V Custom
    .375 H&H Mark V Custom
    .378 Mark V Deluxe
    .416 Mark V Lazermark
    .460 Mark V Deluxe
    Athena Grade III 20Ga. O/U

If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!

'No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'

-- Ronald Reagan

I feel your pain buddy hope it gets better. ice is your friend pain is your guide

Keep us posted, Mark. I hope that they can make it right.

So I went through the surgery to drain the shoulder. Samples to the test lab turned out negative. So I have no dreaded infection disease. I have not turned blue. I have not grown a pickle out of my nostril. That's the good news. I am rescheduled to go back into the shoulder on June 13 to see they can fix it for good this time. It will be back to the pain agony and the Planet Vorkian pills. There goes my summer!!

The saga continues. I will win eventually!!

God Bless
    Mark
    Psalm 23

.17HMR Mark XXII; .22-250 Vanguard Sporter
    .220 SVM "Rocket"
    .224 Mark V SVM; .240 Mark V ULW
    .257 Mark V Lazermark; .257 Mark V Silhouette Thumbhole; .25-300 Custom5 Panel Lazermark
    .270 Mark V Lazermark; .270 Mark V 5 Panel Lazermark
    7MM Mark V 5 Panel Lazermark
    .300 Mark V Deluxe; .300 Mark V Accumark; .300 Mark V Deluxe
    .30-378 Mark V Fibermark
    .30-378 Mark V Accumark Custom
    .338-378 Mark V Accumark Stainless Composite
    .340 Mark V Deluxe; .340 Mark V Deluxe Thumbhole
    .375 Mark V Custom
    .375 H&H Mark V Custom
    .378 Mark V Deluxe
    .416 Mark V Lazermark
    .460 Mark V Deluxe
    Athena Grade III 20Ga. O/U

If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!

'No arsenal, no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women.'

-- Ronald Reagan

Hang in there

Second surgery, that's no fun.
    Wishing you the best with the next one.

Only a suggestion, but could call the KC Royals head trainer, and see if you can be seen by the doc they use for their pitchers. The guy that did my shoulder was stumped, and he was going to use the Jobe fellow that does a lot of pitchers. Apparently they were fraternity brothers or something, and Jobe did some of his "hard cases". At the last minute, he decided to do mine himself. Worked out alright for me, but would have been cool to have that hotshot do my shoulder. FWIW...